Netball Waitakere Club Open Men's Competition
Netball Waitakere Club Open Men's competition commenced in 2023, with 10 teams competing across two Grades. The competition is held on a Saturday afternoon, round of games starting at 3:30pm. Playing Indoors!
If you are looking for a club to join, please refer to our clubs tab, CLICK HERE
- Dependant on registrations, we run two Grades of 6 teams per grade
- Promotion/Relegation takes place after each round, between the two grades. The one team with the lowest points will be relegated to B Grade and the one team with the highest points from B Grade will be promoted to A Grade following Rounds 1 and Round 2.
- When Registering, each team is to provide a suitably qualified Umpire. This umpire will then be placed in a pool and allocated to games each week.
- It is expected that all registered teams follow the Netball Waitakere uniform regulations. All uniforms must be matching and a picture and colours of the uniforms are to be registered by emailing these to email@example.com
The NW Membership fee for each Open Men's team for 2024 is $1,008.55 (incl.GST)
2024 Affiliation Fees (Additional to NW Fee)
- Netball New Zealand = $65.00 per team
- Netball Northern Zone = $232.50 per team
Total Fee = $1,306.05
Registration Close Date: 01 March 2024
Fees Due Date: 20th March 2024
For more information about open Men's competition, please contact our Games Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Men Grading
This year, we are using the Sporty NZ App as an effective way to keep in touch with all of our members! All you have to do is click on the Sporty box above and follow the steps to download the app and subscribe to the competition that you are involved with. Once you have done this, you will be the first to recieve any new/important information regarding your specific competition via a notification similar to a text.
PO Box 104-160, Lincoln North, Waitakere 0654
31-35 Te Pai Place, Lincoln Rd, Waitakere 0654
PH: 09 838 6856
To receive Netball Waitakere updates and newsletters via email, subscribe below